We know how to start a conversation and get people on board
Our Stand Engage team are experts at bringing together the right people and getting your message across to the right stakeholders; whether they’re in the House of Commons, your local community or in a boardroom in Canary Wharf.
Communicating effectively is what we do best. Whether you’re a multinational we’re guiding through a Select Committee submission, a charity we’re connecting with a local authority or a SME we’re linking up with an influential trade body or business group, we’ll make sure you’re informing the debate.
We don’t see public affairs and public relations as two separate entities – because they’re not! Our expertise lies in telling your story to the right people at the right time, and we’ll use our creativity, determination and understanding of the media, political world and local communities to make that happen. We create engagement strategies and campaigns that deliver results for our clients because they’re tailored, targeted and tenacious. It really is as simple as that.
What we do
Stakeholder identification and engagement
Need to identify the big hitters who could influence your organisation’s direction? Want to know how to approach them and stand out from your competitors? We can identify the right stakeholders for you and deliver an ambitious engagement strategy to keep you on their radar.
- Stakeholder identification, mapping workshops and strategy
- Stakeholder engagement strategies (creation and delivery)
Public consultations and campaigns
After an opportunity to make a change in your local community? Want to use your experience, standing and best practice to affect the way things are done? We can guide you through public consultation processes and deliver campaigns that make a difference – fast.
- Campaign workshops and strategy
- Drafting of public consultations
- Strategic counsel
Public affairs and political lobbying
Want to make an impact in the corridors of power? Have your say in the way policy is made and implemented? We’ve got the experience, political nous and intellectual curiosity to raise your profile and influence in Westminster (and Holyrood!) – and pique the interest and support of decision-makers at all levels.
- Political stakeholder identification, mapping workshops and strategy
- Political stakeholder engagement programmes
- Strategic counsel
- Drafting policy submissions and Select Committee training
- Political events management (such as policy roundtables and party conference events)
- Government relations, policy and public affairs strategy and delivery
- Political monitoring and intelligence gathering
- Government bid support